- High Stakes – Complete Walkthrough
- High Stakes – Choices
- High Stakes – Rewards
- High Stakes – Tips and Strategies
The Witcher iii
has many adversaries that will try to get in Geralt’s way, including those who will try to best the monster hunter in Gwent. Gwent in
The Witcher 3
is enjoyable and deserves all the praise for providing an enjoyable and meaningful feel. It should explain why the game got a standalone spin-off due to its massive popularity.
Despite playing Gwent against NPCs, the quest High Stakes can be challenging for the uninitiated. High Stakes volition put players and their decks and strategies to the test. However, the player should merely attempt this quest when they are level 26 or above.
Winning Gwent in High Stakes is not compulsory to complete the quest, but it is the only way to acquire the Gwent cards needed to complete the Collect Em All quest.
High Stakes – Consummate Walkthrough
- Make style to Passiflora in Novigrad to talk to the scribe to sign up for the Gwent tournament.
- The actor must ensure their Gwent deck has enough unique cards and has a thousand crowns to enter the tournament.
- Mingle with Sasha, Bernard Tulle, Finneas, and Patrick Hazelnutt.
- Win the Gwent match against Bernard Tulle.
- Find Sasha on the balcony and talk to her. She will agree to cooperate to win the tournament prize without giving many details about her agenda. Declining to help Sasha at whatever point during the quest volition cause it to cease with a failed screen.
- Return to the common room and defeat Sasha at Gwent.
- Afterward defeating Sasha, the player must immediately play against Finneas and win.
- The thespian must and so defeat their terminal opponent Count Tybalt.
- One time the tournament ends, the scribe volition enter to inform everyone of the death of the guard guardian responsible for watching the prize that was stolen.
- Assist Sasha in finding out about the thief past visiting the room where the guard was killed.
- Employ Witcher senses to follow the traces left behind by the thief, including the arrow at the balcony.
- Geralt volition conclude that he should investigate for more clues behind the brothel.
- Examine the rope tied to a cavalcade and follow the olfactory property using Witcher senses.
- Follow the scent to detect the thief’s lost box. Sasha will conclude the box is from a warehouse she knows of.
- Make way to the warehouse to find Sasha waiting at the archway.
- Since the warehouse is inaccessible, get to the back of the edifice and climb up to the open up window by jumping on the boxes.
- Upon entering the warehouse, Geralt finds out Bernard Tulle is behind the murder and theft.
- Defeat Bernard Tulle and his men after a small-scale chat.
- In one case Bernard Tulle and his men are defeated, Geralt can end the quest by declining Sasha’s invitation to the Kingfisher Inn for dinner.
- If Geralt accepts Sasha’s invitation, he can sleep with her or not, but the quest will exist complete.
High Stakes – Choices
- Geralt sleeps with Sasha
Geralt will observe that Sasha is a Nilfgaardian agent, with her real name being Cantarella. Since her cover was blown, Cantarella needed the coin to leave town. Geralt volition spend the nighttime with her, which he will mention in his chronicles.
- Geralt does not sleep with Sasha
Geralt volition find that Sasha is a Nilfgaardian agent, with her real name being Cantarella. Since her cover was blown, Cantarella needed the coin to leave town. Geralt will later find out she made information technology due south successfully.
High Stakes – Rewards
- Defeat Bernard Tulle for 25 XP and the Foltest – The Steel-Forged card.
- Defeat Sasha for l XP and the Emhyr var Emreis – The Relentless menu.
- Defeat Finneas for 50 XP and the Francesca Findabair – Queen of Dol Blathanna card.
- Defeat Count Tybalt for fourscore XP and the Eredin – Bringer for Decease card.
- Complete the High Stakes quest for xl XP and 4500 crowns.
High Stakes – Tips and Strategies
- Bernard Tulle uses a Northern Realms deck, which the player should as well use. Bernard will accept the Ciri and Triss hero cards to be wary of.
- Sasha has a Nilfgaardian Empire deck with many spy-blazon cards with hero units like Tibor and Letho. To defeat Sasha, the histrion must also use spy cards and bandy her spies with decoys.
- Finneas has a Scoiatael deck that contains the Scorch and Villentretenmerth cards. The player can outlive Finneas using a combination of spy, decoys, and medic cards.
- Tybalt has a Monster deck, and the player can neutralize his cards with the Biting Frost conditions bill of fare. Let Tybalt play his cards until he is low, or let him pass his plow before using the Biting Frost conditions card. The players tin also utilise spy cards to best Tybalt’s monster deck.
The Witcher three
is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox I, Xbox Series S/Ten, and Nintendo Switch.
MORE: The Witcher 3: Virtually Interesting Treasure Hunt Quests in the Game