- It's easy to flip a flick on your Samsung Galaxy S10 using the congenital-in photo editor.
- Y'all can also rotate a moving picture on your Galaxy S10 with the photo editor, along with about other common editing functions.
- Flip and rotate are similar concepts in photo editing. Flip creates a mirror prototype, while rotate turns the photo by 90 degrees.
- You can go to the photo editor by tapping the pencil-shaped button in the Gallery app.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The photo editor on your Samsung Galaxy S10 is surprisingly powerful, and information technology's able to accept intendance of most common tasks without forcing you to install a third-political party or commercial photo-editing app.
Ane of the most common things you lot may need to practise, for instance, is to flip or rotate a photo.
Here's how to do it.
Cheque out the products mentioned in this article:
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $599.99 at All-time Buy)
How to flip or rotate a picture on your Samsung Galaxy S10
At that place are two very similar tools in a Galaxy S10'southward photo editor: flip and rotate.
When you flip a photograph, y'all're creating a left-right mirror image. After flipping a photo, for example, someone looking to the right would be looking to the left.
When you rotate a photo, you're substantially spinning it by 90 degrees. If you accidentally took a motion picture sideways, y'all can rotate it one time to right it. If the photograph is upside down, you can rotate it twice.
Here's how to flip or rotate a moving picture in the Gallery app on your Galaxy S10:
Start the Gallery app and open a photo that you lot want to edit.
Tap the edit icon at the bottom of the screen (it looks similar a pencil).
Use the flip or rotate buttons to prepare your photo.
- Tap Rotate (the button furthest to the left, which looks similar a circular pointer) to rotate the moving picture in 90-degree increments.
- Tap Flip (next to rotate, it looks like 2 brackets separated by a vertical line) to make the mirror epitome.
Related coverage from How To Exercise Everything: Tech:
How to rotate the screen on a Samsung Milky way S10 and troubleshoot your screen if it'southward not rotating
How to hide photos on a Samsung Galaxy S10 by creating a Secure Folder
How to charge your Samsung Galaxy S10 faster in 2 unproblematic means
How to salve battery on your Samsung Galaxy S10 in four simple ways
'Why does my Galaxy S10's brightness keep changing?': How to keep your S10's effulgence the aforementioned and control it manually
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.