Disclaimer: I received products for review purposes. No other compensation was received. Though the production was gratis, my opinions are 100% my very ain.
There’s goose egg worse than having a ill baby on your easily. There is also nothing worse than having a sick baby and wanting to accept a temperature with an invasive thermometer. If your children are similar me information technology tin be tough. I hate having anything stuck in my ear. Fifty-fifty worse is having something stuck in your bum. I’1000 not one-time enough to keep a thermometer in my mouth so that is totally out of the question.
It’due south flu season and also the kids are back in school. My brother has already been stuck at home for being ill. With a kid in schoolhouse, it’s almost a guarantee that they’ll bring something abode and share information technology with the rest of the family unit. Luckily for me, mommy was sent the new updated Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner thermometer, great for parents who are caring for a sick child.
In that location are a few things that mommy always keeps on hand. At that place has to be a thermometer, children’due south Tylenol or Motrin, and Vicks VaporRub. My brother Mikael is the kid who if there’southward a virus going around, he’s going to get it. No sooner said than done!
Mommy was able to test out the new and upgraded Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner thermometer when he was dwelling house sick from school with a temperature. One of the features that we just dearest about temporal artery thermometers is the fact that at that place are no probe covers required. There is besides a protective cap to go along the sensor protected and clean. It comes with a 9-volt battery and is super easy to use.
This updated version of the original TemporalScanner™ comes with four ways to brand information technology even easier to take a temperature:
- A softly illuminated display for easy reading in any light – perfect for checking the temperature of a sleeping infant in a darkened room.
- Beeping sound indicating scanning can be turned off or on to avoid waking a sleeping child.
- Automatically retains the last viii temperature readings for instant recall to cheque on fever progression.
- Power to switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius modes
The Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner is an infrared thermometer that captures temperature by scanning the heat which is emitted from the forehead, via the temporal artery. Temporal avenue thermometry is amidst the most accurate and convenient methods to have a ill child’s temperature.
Now I did tell you that it was easy to use.
Hither are the steps:
- Remove the protective cap
- Agree the thermometer and so that the pollex or alphabetize finger is positioned over the Browse push (DO NOT depress until pace four).
- Place the probe flush (flat) on the center of the forehead.
- Press and hold the Scan button.
- Lightly slide thermometer either left or right from the center of brow to the hairline, keeping the sensor flat and in contact with the skin for the entire scan (ii-3 seconds). Y'all will hear a beeping and a red light volition wink during the scan. This is normal, indicating that a measurement is taking place.
- Release the SCAN button and remove the thermometer from the caput one time yous attain the hairline.
- Read the temperature on brandish.
As you can see my brother Mikael had a temperature and thanks to the Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner, mommy was able to become that temperature without making him feel even more miserable. The thermometer shuts off automatically subsequently 30 seconds preserving bombardment life. Information technology also keeps rails of your last viii temperature readings making it perfect for when having to relate it to your medical provider.
This is the perfect gift for new moms and even experienced moms alike. It’s why it gets my 2 TINY THUMBS Upwardly!
The Exergen Smart Glow TemporalScanner is sold at major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Costco, Babies “R” Us, Toys “R” Us, Kroger, and BJ’s at a suggested retail price of $49.99.
Here are the ways to connect with Exergen:
Disclaimer: I received products for review purposes. No other compensation was received. Though the production was free, my opinions are 100% my very own.